My father is my friend - A kid's story

my father is my friend - a kid's story
Saifullah is a boy who lived in a certain town. He was only 6 years old. He was a clever and intelligent. He thought that his father could do anything. He could fight against anyone or anything. One morning he came out his house and saw a big dog standing in front of his house. He said to dog“go from here, otherwise I will take my father here.” The dog went away at once from there. He did that with many things and many times.The boy told his father about all those things that always happened to him.
 
Father said, “Yes, I can kill anything and I can do everything.” He did that because of happiness of his son. One day father took his family to zoo. As his son saw ice-cream shop, he told his father to buy him an ice-cream. His father went to the shop in order to buy an ice-cream for his son.

When he returned, he found his son missing. He saw a crowd in frond of a cage. He ran to cage and he was greatly surprised to see his son in the cage of lion. Father said, “What are you doing here son.” He replied “the lion had been staring at me and that filled me with angry.” Father asked him, “that is all right, but why did you entered the cage.” The son replied, “I came here because of telling him that I would tell my father and he would kill you.”

Father got anxious to hear that. Since he was a father, without thinking, he jumped at once into the cage and he picked up an iron bar and killed the lion. The boy said that I used to say that my father could do everything. Father thought that he never made his son understand, because he is only six years old. He did nothing more else that he prepared himself for another challenge.

No comments: